Monday, July 28, 2014

The Office Fashionista- Sporty

SPORTY

7/28/14




The other night at book club, one of the girls brought a Fortune-Telling Book . It dates back to the 1930's and has a little fortune according to your birth date. It was really fun passing the book around and laughing about it. My fortune said I was an ardent reader, I'm bright, witty, entertaining, welcome to any social gathering, that I was a great lover, and that I loved sports. It's all pretty true. (I like to think that I'm welcome to any social gathering...) I do like to sit down and watch the occasional football or baseball game with my boyfriend (as long as there's snacks involved)... but what I really like is dressing sporty! 

This J.Crew tee paired perfectly with this cotton skirt. This is an outfit that I just threw together one morning when I was running very late. I love the way it turned out! The finishing touch was a red lip. Red lipstick instantly adds chicness to any outfit. 














Top: J. Crew
Skirt: Forever 21, Similar Here 
Sandals: HauteLook, Similar Here 
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Lipstick: On Fire Red by Maybelline 


Photos by Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment