Monday, June 9, 2014

The Office Fashionista: Jersey Poof & Pleather

JERSEY POOF & PLEATHER

5/14/14


It's back to tights today with this post. It's a little chilly today and the forecast calls for temperatures dipping down and rain later in the week....so bye for now, bare legs! 

Something was missing from this outfit when I put it on. It needed a little bit more oooompfffh. So, I grabbed my comb, teased my hair and put it in a Jersey girl poof. Then I took it down because I thought it was too much poof. Now that I look at these pictures, I'm realizing it's NOT ENOUGH poof!

I wish I wore this skirt more.  I love the fullness of it and the detailing at the bottom. My top is actually a crop top, so I wore the skirt high waist-ed. When wearing leather to the office, the key is to make sure it's modest. So, wear a leather skater skirt instead of a body-con. If you want to wear a leather top, make sure its loose fitting and a tunic and break up the roughness with a floral blazer. 





Crop Top: Forever 21, craving this and this 
Skirt: Forever 21, Similar Here.
Tights: J.Crew
Booties: HauteLook, Similar Here
Lipstick: On Fire Red by Revlon 
Nails: Red by Fortune Cookie by Opi 

Photos by Jessi (I'm always giggling in these pictures because she always happens to catch me mid-laugh!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment