Monday, April 14, 2014

The Office Fashionista- 4/11/14

HOME RUN

4/11/14


A baseball tee, skinny jeans and flats make for a perfect casual Friday outfit. I'm lucky enough to be allowed to wear jeans on Fridays. My flats are seriously SO comfy. These little guys are from Urban Outfitters, probably 3 or 4 years ago. I seriously kept looking down at my feet to make sure that I didn't walk out of the house in my house slippers by accident. These flats are THAT comfortable! 

Spring has finally sprung in NYC and I've taken a BIG risk.. and put away my winter coat. Hope I won't need it for a verrrrrry long time. This gorgeous sunshine and weather couldn't make me happier. What a wonderful way to end the work week. Happy Friday, my friends! 



P.S! My hairstyle is super easy to do.  (From Twist Me Pretty!)

Tee: J. Crew 
Jeans: Forever 21
Flats: Urban Outfitters, old. Similar here.
Necklace: Bauble Bar, no longer available. Similar here
Lipstick: On Fire Red by Revlon 

Photos by Jessi 

No comments:

Post a Comment