Monday, March 31, 2014

The Office Fashionista- 3/9/14

As I have said before, I am going to start having regular guest bloggers post onto the blog. My first one up is The Office Fashionista, Abira. I'm very excited to have this new partnership. More is to come. 

THE SHIRTDRESS

3/9/14



I’ve been wanting to break out this shirtdress for the longest time. It's really more of a spring/summer dress since it's so light, but... this brutal winter has left me so tired of constantly wearing sweaters. I love this shirt dress because it’s SO versatile – It pretty much goes with everything. I can wear it with bold tights, bare legs, leggings, patterned tights .. or even tuck it into dress pants of jeans if I wanted to. 

I paired the shirt dress with striped tights that I snagged at H&M recently, a pair of old booties, and an old necklace. I love that the necklace is super grungy looking. I really think it balances out the softness of the dress out. My friends call this necklace my bike chain necklace. I guess the description fits!

I am just obsessed with this lipstick. I saw it at CVS and I’m seriously in love with Revlon’s lipstick. They never do me wrong! Sometimes drugstore lipstick is the way to go. I love the brightness of this color and how it just pops – It’s super flattering. PLUS, I hardly have to reapply. If you’re looking for a fun color, this is it. 



Dress, old from Forever 21. Similar here.
Tights, H&M. Similar here.
Necklace, old from Forever 21.
Booties, Rampage via TjMax. Similar here
Lipstick, Fuschia Fusion by Revlon

Photos by Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment